Dear Parents, Athletes, and Representatives,
A very Happy Mother’s Day to all of you amazing mothers! I hope you had a wonderful day, full of much deserved appreciation and lots of love!
This week, we will continue our Spring Training as regularly scheduled. Our hard work is starting to pay off!
**As a reminder to all athletes, please make sure you are working on your skills/material outside of practice as well. Be sure to take good care of yourselves, and always treat each other with kindness on and off the mat. We are ONE team, and must continue to support each other in order to have success!
**This Saturday, May 19th, is the first of the two offered days of physicals at Exer. Please see below for more information.
*All athletes must complete a physical in order to participate. All physicals must be completed AFTER May 15th (this is a new, school mandated policy), and before the end of the school year. Please see the Agoura Athletics website for more information.
Here is the links for the sign-up genius for the Exer appointments (offered Saturday, May 19, and Saturday, June 2 at Exer in Calabasas): <https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0f44a4ae2ea1f85-sports1>
Here is the link for the required paperwork (for those who chose to have their physical completed by their physician):
*All new (and returning) Charger Girls are responsible for learning all football cheers over summer. To assist with instruction, DVDs of the cheers have been made available to be sold for $5. Please bring your $5 to purchase your DVD as soon as possible, since learning and perfecting every cheer will take quite some time!
*If you and/or your athlete have not been added to your respective “Band” group, please email me right away.
*Going forward, if your athlete will be absent from any practice and/or team event, please notify Coach Costas via email asap. As a reminder, full attendance is crucial to ensuring our successes, both individually and as a team!
*PLEASE begin purchasing your required, independently purchased clothing items if you have not already done so. This includes:
- Black FULL length leggings (any brand, PLAIN black)
- Black Nike pro shorts (with white writing/logo only)
– (also available at Macy’s, Dicks, the Nike store, etc.)
- PLAIN white no-show socks
- Black and white racer back sports bras (one of each color. Any brand, but Target has been best in the past) COMING UP:This week’s practice as normally scheduled.SPRING TRAINING: (-June 11th)
MONDAYS- 3:30-5:30 Cheer, 4:30-6:00 Song
THURSDAYS- 5-7 ALLUniform Fitting: During practice, May 24thSummer Training: (June 25th- July 31st)
THURSDAYS Song: 2:00-3:30, Cheer: 3:00-5:00Annual Beach Day – July 14th 10am-3pm
USA Camp: July 26-29 @ CLUFirst Football Game: August 17th (Home)PRACTICE ATTIRE: Please wear comfortable clothing (t shirts, shorts/leggings, sports bra) and white athletic shoes. Returning members, please wear our previous year’s practice clothing as usual. See you tomorrow! Head Coach
- Agoura High School Spirit Team
- Emily Costas
- With Charger Pride,
- Hair must be UP. NO JEWELRY, and CUT NAILS. This is has already been explained to all athletes during clinics/tryouts, as it is for safety.
- *Please direct all financial questions and payments to our treasurer, Lori Perfit, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- *Please see the separate team email regarding our available skills classes!